Monday 16 August 2010

KMUK PR blog

I'm starting this blog to document the life and times of the PR/Marketing dept at KYOCERA MITA in Reading, UK. As it's my blog it'll be my personal take on what's going on and as such isn't an "official" statement from Kyocera. Maybe I should get a special hat to wear for when I am making official Kyocera statements...

So, to kick things off, today I have mostly been writing an entry for the Sustainable FM awards and loading stuff onto our corporate website.

Tomorrow the boss is taking part in a round table organised by the Carbon Trust on the topic of the switch to the low carbon economy. I'll be busy trying to sort things out in advance of my holiday to France next week.

Today my pedantry has been exercised by the use of the word "pre-prepared" in a draft press release which I was reviewing. Can something be "pre-prepared?" Surely prepared already implies that the thing is ready in advance? And on that truly tedious note I shall sign off for the evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment