Wednesday 18 August 2010

Birthdays and new joiners

Today it's Steve's birthday. He announced the availability of the traditional office birthday cakes thusly:

If I was a tree
I'd have more rings than Saturn
I'll add another today
And Yep, my spirits are flattened
I've been shopping early
Saw a girl about pastries
She said she was a miss
I thought: "Right in both senses."
I've come back with cakes, biscuits and more.
Holy Sh*t, they're worth about a million on the weight watchers score
But what's the point of being healthy, of living by the rules?
....'cos healthy people get run over by crack heads in hot-rods
....or live long enough to lose their marbles and continence
....sorry, I seem to have forgotten to make those lines scan...


A truly Vogon effort by Steve - only the third worst poetry in the universe! Happy birthday old chum.

Also, today we're joined by Lucy, who will be taking on the events role from Cassie. So far we have discovered that Lucy lives in Finchampstead and likes Cavalier King Charles Spaniels. welcome to the team!

No comments:

Post a Comment